Last weekend, Andy's dad was in Tucson for business and drove up to see us for a while. It only took him about 5 minutes to make A.J. cry (he has a way with kids), and Andy got a great shot of it! Only kidding...A.J. had a great time with Grandpa and can't wait until their next visit. Since it was only 110 this past week, the pool got some great use. A.J. likes to take the noodle and play baseball with it (I'm beginning to think he will be into sports). By the end of the week, we finally got some much needed rain...it hadn't rained since February! The temps cooled off and the highs were only about 70! Of course, A.J. got sick. He was running a low-grade fever, but he seems to be better now (maybe Grandpa was the carrier...again! I sense a pattern here)!!!

Grandpa Forry trying to console A.J.
A.J., Andy, and Forry playing "noodle" baseball

This is how I knew A.J. was sick...he took all his stuffed animals and blankies, curled up and fell asleep at the bottom of the stairs...at 10:30 in the morning!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment