
Isaac has figured out how to crawl on top of the train table! Not only did he figure that out, he also figured out how to crawl to the end of the table and stand with the help of the tote! Just what we need...a 10-month old standing on tables! Next, A.J. came up to me and told me he checked Isaac's diaper and it was poopy. This is nothing unusual, as A.J. often checks Isaac's diaper by pulling on the back of it and looking in...nope, not this time! Here's what I found next:

Yep, A.J. undid the tabs of Isaac's diaper and it came off (yes, that is A.J. in a Spiderman costume...he just picked it out for Halloween). Fortunately, Isaac was not poopy, as A.J. had said; unfortunately Isaac peed all over the floor :-( So I cleaned him up and just as I was getting ready to clean the floors, Isaac tried to pull up on the train table and lost his balance...he hit the side of his head right on the edge of the train table. Here are the results:

Notice he is laughing in the first picture. He cried when he first hit, but soon he was crawling and playing and laughing, so I assume he is okay. I'll keep an eye on him for a while, but I think he'll be fine. Then, literally as I was beginning this post, I turned around to see what the boys were up to, and this is how I found Isaac:
The little stinker crawled up in the chair all by himself and was standing and laughing, having a good time (notice the red mark on his poor head). Something tells me I'm going to have to keep an eye on him at all times! He's going to be my climber!!!




1 comment:
What a daredevil - you've had quite a day. Have you thought about a huge cage in the front room? Keeps your day exciting. Have fun and don't give up!
Post a Comment