This past weekend kept us on our toes. On Friday, Andy and A.J. went camping with some of their friends...they had a great time, although I think A.J. might be a pyromaniac, as his favorite thing was throwing stuff in the fire! Isaac and I held down the fort at home. We had a not-so-great time. The lovely plumbing in our home decided to back up once again, so Friday we were bleaching down the bathroom! On Saturday, I went upstairs to take a quick shower, and when I came down, Isaac had spilled a bottle of laundry detergent on the couch...luckily, I use Free and Clear...I can't imagine cleaning up blue detergent. While I was using the steam vac to clean the couch, Isaac dumped the bottle of steam cleaner detergent on the carpet...concentrated steam cleaner detergent! It took me forever to vacuum up all the suds! Meanwhile, he decided to douse himself in Desitin, Andy and A.J. came home, and A.J. decided to hang on the towel bar...needless to say, that came down off the wall! Then we had a soccer game, a birthday party, and another birthday party on Sunday. So much for relaxing on the weekends!
4 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment