Background

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Bowling Banaza!

First, I have to apologize for the quality of these pictures. A certain little someone (not mentioning any names, but I'm sure you can figure it out from previous posts) tends to run off with my camera and gets fingerprints on the lens. ARGH!!! This morning, we were trying to figure out what to do, so we decided to give bowling a shot. We were pretty impressed by the facilities...they brought the rental shoes out to your lane for you, there were attendants that would come by and ask if you wanted anything to eat or drink or wanted more games, the bumpers on the lane automatically came up when A.J. bowled, but went down when Andy or I bowled, etc., etc. Plus, the games were only $0.99!!! Definitely can't beat that deal. A.J had fun, this being the first time he ever bowled. He was pretty consistent too, bowling a 74 both games. I think this will become a Saturday morning ritual!



No comments: