Background

Friday, October 15, 2010

Girls' Week--Las Vegas

The third portion of our trip was to Las Vegas. I promised Angela I would get her cultured, and I don't think I failed. From the dirty card flippers to the cross-dressers and getting propositioned with 12 inches, I think this might have been the eye-opening part of the trip :-) We did have a good time though. We walked, saw the famous Las Vegas sign, walked, saw the fountains of Bellagio, walked, watched the volcano at the Mirage...did I mention we walked? We walked up and down the strip, going into various hotels and doing a lot of people-watching. We also took the monorail up to the Stratosphere and then took a taxi over to Fremont Street. The lights at Fremont were really neat!!! I think Angela would definitely go back to Vegas!!!

The famous welcome sign


Our room at the Palazzo (Ang couldn't believe 1 room had 3 tv's)

The lobby at the Palazzo

The Eiffel Tower at the Paris Hotel

Ang in front of New York, New York

Watching the fountains at the Bellagio

The lights at Fremont Street

"Wide is the new skinny"...my FAVORITE sign!

Our hotel

No comments: