Last night, Isaac was out of sorts. I put him to bed at 8pm and he cried until 9. I went to his room and he wanted to rock...I happily obliged! After rocking for a while, I put him back to bed, and he played until about 10...then he had to go potty. After a trip to the bathroom, he went back to bed and played until 10:30...then came another bathroom trip! I heard him playing in his crib until after 11, then he woke up almost hourly, crying. I have no idea what was wrong with him! Today, he seemed fine and took almost a 3 hour nap (I would think so, after not sleeping all night). Then this afternoon, Isaac and Abby were running through the house in opposite directions. They collided and Abby knocked Isaac's feet out from underneath him. He went horizontal and landed flat on his face, right on the ceramic tile. He got a bloody nose and a fat, bloody lip :-( Luckily, all his teeth are intact!

What a tough, little guy...he's still smiling!
No comments:
Post a Comment