Well, February has come and gone, and it seems like the month hit us hard! A.J. was the first to get sick. He had a cold/cough for a few days before he came down with a fever for the next few days. His cough would not let up and the green snot continuously ran from his nose (gross, I know). One week after A.J. got sick, Isaac started showing symptoms of a cold. He coughed for a few days and then started running a fever as well. He had a hacking cough and started to wheeze...the coughing was not clearing the wheeze, so off to the doctor we went. The doctor took one listen to Isaac and immediately diagnosed him with pneumonia :-( After 5 days on antibiotics, he started to feel better. Then on the third week, guess who got sick now??? Yep, yours truly! I figured I just had a cold, but then my ear started to hurt, so we made a quick trip to Urgent Care. I had an ear infection, so I got put on antibiotics as well! Even the dog got sick!!! She kept having diarrhea, which is not very fun to clean up, especially when your sick! It is now the second week of March, and I think we are all finally feeling better!
4 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment