Background

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day

Sunday was Mother's Day. Since Andy had to go out of town that day and since my sister was in town, I told Andy he might as well leave early so he could visit with his family (he had a business trip back in IL all week), and I treated myself to an overnight trip to La Jolla!!! The weather was cold, but the boys still had a great time looking for seashells, crabs, and just playing in the sand. Isaac was a little hesitant at first...funny how he will play in the sandbox all day, but didn't want to walk on the sand at the beach (sometimes I wonder if he really is my child)! It was great just to get away for a night.


Exploring one of the beaches


I took A.J.'s picture in this exact same spot before he had a brother...now I had to get a shot with both boys!

Isaac was a little scared and didn't want to let go of brother...luckily, A.J. was a good sport!


Watching the waves come in


A.J. found a flower, and we put it in Angela's hair...she forgot about it and was walking around the beach like this for a long time ;-)


Isaac putting his feet in the sand...not a big fan


We found a rock for Isaac to sit on and he built sand castles


A.J., on the other hand, LOVED the beach and loved looking for seashells!


My sanity!


My little stinker, God bless him


Finally, a picture together


All tuckered out

No comments: