This year for Easter, we decided to do a pinata instead of an egg hunt. The boys cousins were still here, and I didn't feel like stuffing a million eggs! The kids didn't seem to mind and loved whacking the pinata. After that, the crazy, and I do mean crazy, kids decided to go swimming. I think the pool was only about 72 degrees, but that didn't stop them!
 |
| Trevor, Kyle, A.J., Katie, and Isaac with the Easter pinata |
 |
| The kids collecting their stashes |
 |
| Gotta love the pinata hats |
 |
| Pure craziness |
 |
| My little devil, oops, I mean angel! |
 |
| Of course, Abby had to get in on the action! |
 |
| A.J. going down the slide...I promise I do feed this boy, even though you can count every single one of his ribs! |
 |
| Katie |
 |
| Trevor |
 |
| The crazy kids and Abby |
 |
| Isaac tried to get his goggles on all by himself |
 |
| Kyle |
 |
| Katie |
 |
| The crew |
 |
| Katie and Isaac |
 |
| So sweet and innocent ;-) |
1 comment:
That looked like a rockin Easter you guys!!! I CANNOT believe they went swimming?!!!! Those are some seriously tough kids!! Miss you guys :)
Post a Comment