baby!!! Yep, you heard right. Andy and I decided to go for number two!!! I found out I was pregnant back in March, but then I started having some bleeding, so we decided not to tell anyone for a while (I have had a previous miscarriage). At 6 weeks, I had an ultrasound, and there was a tiny little heartbeat! I did have a little more bleeding after that, so I have been trying to take it easy (not the easiest thing to do with a 2-year-old). We went back to the doctor on Thursday, and the heartbeat was 170, so we're finally telling everyone! I'll be 11 weeks tomorrow and am due November 18...the same exact due date that A.J. had!!! We always said we wanted our kids to be 3 years apart, but never guessed they would have the same due date exactly 3 years apart!
5 comments:
Congratulations!!!!! I have been anticipating a post like this but it still was a surprise to see!!! That is so crazy, the same due date! You are very much a planner, but come on! Just kidding!
Yay! We are excited to have a new little Davis in the family. Cannot wait to meet him/her. We'll keep praying that everything goes smoothly!! It was great to see you guys! Take care!!
We are thrilled to see our fifth grandchild's first picture! We are so happy for all four of you. A.J. will make a great big brother. Can't wait to see all 4 of you in person. We're praying for everything to to be perfect.
Congrats. I think that is awesome. I was wondering when you were going to have another one. I wish the best for you and your family. By the way I love this blog. It keeps me in touch with what is going on. I miss you.
I am so HAPPY for you guys!!!! (i havent had time to read the blog lately, but yah!!) I know Davis's only make boys, but i hope you have a girl!
Post a Comment