Background

Saturday, April 5, 2008

The Park

Not much has been going on lately...all the libraries are taking the month off from story times, and our playgroup friends have been back in Illinois for Easter break, so we have just been laying low and taking it easy. Everytime I ask A.J. what he wants to do, he says go to the park. So we try to go to the park everyday (it doesn't always happen). A.J. loves to dig in the sand with his tractors...he's even getting good at sharing with the other kids. I figure we won't be going out much once it gets hot, so we might as well take advantage of the nice weather now. As a side note, A.J. has been helping me pick out the music for the blog. He absolutely loves the "I Like to Move It" song from Madagascar. Every time that song comes on, he starts to sing and dance...he cracks me up!


No comments: