We went to the doctor today for my 19.5 week ultrasound. The doctor said everything is looking good, and that the baby is developing normally!!! What a relief! A.J. was so excited to finally see a picture of the baby...he got so bright-eyed when he heard the heartbeat as well (which was, by the way, 150 bpm). I have been feeling the baby kick since about 15 weeks, and last week (at 18 weeks) Andy got to feel the baby for the first time. This is pretty early to feel the baby externally...I told Andy it would probably be another bruiser!!! The doctor seemed to confirm this, as she said the baby was measuring about a week ahead already!!! I feel pretty good though and can't complain too much, although I'm starting to get huge! Here we go again!

This is a profile of the baby's face

This is the baby looking directly at you
1 comment:
awesome congrats!!!! cant wait to meet the little one.
Post a Comment