On Monday, we went to Sea World. When we got there, it was overcast, but we put on sunscreen anyway. I must have had my head somewhere else, because I forgot to get my face and chest and when the sun came out, I got so burnt (I blame the pregnancy)!!! AJ absolutely loved all the animals, especially Shamu! They did a Shamu chant at the whale show, and AJ kept singing it the whole vacation. He also got to feed the sea lions some fish (although the pesky sea gulls kept trying to steal the fish away). They also had a Bay of Play with the Sesame Street characters. We got our picture taken with Bert and Ernie. AJ wouldn't quit hugging Ernie!!! There was also a 4-D Elmo movie that AJ loved! It was funny to watch him try and grab the objects that were coming out from the screen.
AJ and Mommy posing with the manitee
Feeding the sea lions some fish
Being silly before the Shamu show
Shamu doing one of her leaps and dives
Video of Shamu splashing the crowd
AJ watching Shamu at the underwater viewing area

Nothing like a family picture with Sesame Street characters (might I add, this is a very un-flatterring picture...can you pick out Shamu???)
Nothing is more masculine than my 2 boys riding in a pink Elmo pig!!!





No comments:
Post a Comment