4 years ago
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Baby update
So I went to the doctor yesterday for my 24-week appointment. The baby's heart rate was 153 bpm and everything is looking good. I'm still measuring ahead and the doctor was a little concerned about the baby being big (surprise, surprise). She said that once they have the call schedule done for November, I could probably schedule my c-section for the early part of the month...the sooner, the better! We should know the exact date next month. I'll also have another ultrasound at my next appointment to get a better estimate on size. I'm thinking if I deliver about a month early, I'll have a normal-sized baby!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
WOW! IT is going by so quickly. Cannot wait! Glad to see you guys enjoyed a nice break from the heat. WE travel to the Dells this weekend, so the boys are all excited! Keep us posted - Can't wait to know the birth date! Hang in there!
Post a Comment