Last Saturday, Andy and I took A.J. to the new public pool a couple of miles down the road. It was really fun! They have a huge kids area with kiddie waterslides, lots of spraying water, and a gigantic bucket that dumps water every few minutes. A.J., who used to not like water anywhere near his head (including bathtime hair washes), loved being sprayed and splashed! He would wait for the big bucket to dump water and squeal everytime he got soaked. The pool also has a couple of big waterslides, a lazy river, lap pool, diving area, among other things. A.J. also enjoyed the lazy river, especially when it went under the waterfall. It was super cheap too ($0.50 for kids and $1.50 for adults). The only drawback was the tremendous temper tantrum A.J. threw when we had to leave...we were about ready to pack his bags and send him on a plane to Grandma and Grandpa's for a while! As a side note, A.J. and I went to Wal-mart tonight. I felt fine the entire time we were there. We checked out, and as I started pushing the cart to go out to the car, I could barely move! I've been having terrible hip and tailbone pain with this pregnancy, but it was all I could do to make it to the car! I could hardly lift my legs up in the van...strangest thing! So we headed home and I've been taking it easy...the baby is still moving like crazy, but I feel like I'm about 90 years old!!!
4 years ago







No comments:
Post a Comment