We went to the doctor this morning for my 28-week appointment. I had another sonogram to try and estimate the baby's size. Right now, the baby is estimated to be 3 lbs 8 oz and the heart rate was 167 bpm. According to the sonogram, I am measuring about 10 days ahead of what my original due date should be. We also found out that right now, the baby is breech (not really a big deal, since I will be having a repeat c-section anyway). The poor baby is folded in half, with its head and feet both up by my ribs! Hopefully, it will move (doesn't seem like that would be a comfortable position to me). The doctors still do not have their call schedule finalized for November, but we were able to tentatively schedule a surgery date for the early part of November anyway. I will now have to see the doctors every 2 weeks. I feel pretty good still, except for the hip and tailbone pain (and the fact that I have no get-up-and-go)!!!
4 years ago




1 comment:
Can't wait to meet the little one. Sure was inspecting the pictures to find out the sex...no luck :(
Post a Comment