Background

Monday, September 8, 2008

Lazy Days

Last week, A.J.had a cold, so we didn't do much. We hung around the house a lot and just took it easy (which was fine with me, as I have been really tired). The doctor did call last week and told me I was a little anemic and wanted to prescribe me some prenatal vitamins with extra iron. When I went to pick them up, I found out they were not covered by insurance, so we had to fork over $180...and when I got home, I discovered they had no more iron in them than my $4 over-the-counter vitamins!!! I was livid (good thing I didn't have to have my blood pressure checked)! I knew this baby was sucking the life out of me!!! Anyway, A.J. is feeling much better this week, so today, we joined the MOMS Club for pizza-making at a local pizza parlor. The kids had a great time and seemed to enjoy eating their pizza as well. On the way home, we got caught in a dust storm, and since I had my camera with me, I decided to snap a few pics.

A.J. enjoying downtime last week

It was cool enough one day to go play a little baseball at the park

Getting ready to make some pizza!!!

Tasting a little of their work

Enjoying the pizza

Ella and A.J. found something hysterical (never did figure out what it was)

The dust storm rolling in

Getting ready to drive through the dust

No, it's not a blurry picture or night...this is the dust!


Funny how you can see the sun clearly, but can hardly see the oncoming car!!!

1 comment:

Our Family said...

Not sure which is worse the dust storm or the fact your are driving and taking a picture in a dust storm LOL. Glad everyone is on the mend!! See you soon!