Background

Friday, September 12, 2008

Baby Update

We went to the doctor this morning for my 30-week check-up. The baby is doing fine and had a heart rate of 153 bpm. It is still breech, and the doctor said the head was right under my liver. She asked if that was uncomfortable...my response was not as uncomfortable as the feet kicking my old incision site or it using my bladder as a trampoline!!! I'm still measuring about 2 weeks ahead, but haven't gained near the weight I did with A.J. (granted, I still have a little less than 2 months left, so there's still time to gain more). We got the date and time finalized for the c-section and met the doctor who will be performing the surgery. She seemed nice and knowledgeable (and asked me a bazillion questions, so she seems pretty thorough). So now, it's just a waiting game. The other night, A.J. was sitting on what is left of my lap and was giving my belly hugs. Then he starting pouting. I asked him what was wrong, and he said this was taking a long time and he wanted the baby to come out now (amen, Little Man...took the words right out of my mouth)!

No comments: