A.J. and I have been trying to find fun and interesting things to do around the house lately. I've really started swelling again, and I've been trying to keep my feet up as much as possible. I almost cried when we went to church on Sunday, and the fat-shoes I bought especially for this pregnancy no longer fit! I ended up having to wear my Adidas sandals with the adjustable strap!!! What a fashion statement! There are some lovely pictures of my feet at the end of this post (feet are so gross anyway...Andy calls them my Fred
Flintstone feet). Anyway, last week after watching Jon & Kate plus 8, A.J. has been really obsessed about camping and marshmallows. So we decided to light a candle and make our own
smores. He thoroughly enjoyed them, and ate so many marshmallows, he said his tummy hurt. This past week, we decided to make cookies. I think A.J.'s favorite part was playing in the flour. He ended up covered from head to toe, but he seemed to have fun, so it was worth the mess. We've also been doing lots of arts and crafts...let's just say our tree this Christmas will have lots of new homemade ornaments on it!

Enjoying his first
smores
Rolling out the cookie dough (he thinks the rolling pin is a steam roller---or as Andy would correct me, a compacter)
Transferring the cookies to the cookie sheet (and covered in flour)
Where did my ankles go??? (and this is still at the beginning of the day)
This is why Andy calls them "Fred Flintstone feet"
No comments:
Post a Comment