Background

Friday, August 22, 2008

Parents' Night Out

Andy and I finally took advantage on one of the many services our church offers...Parents' Night Out. It is service where once a month you can drop you child off for three hours and the parents can have a night out. Since A.J. seems to really enjoy going to church on Sundays, we thought we would give it a try. Andy and I dropped him off, then we went to get some birthday and Christmas shopping done (I know what you're thinking...but some of us are going to be having a baby soon, and would like to get the shopping done early this year...easier said than done since most of the family has not given us any ideas--hint, hint). We got A.J. pretty much wrapped up, a couple of things for the baby, and my nieces are almost done. At least it's a start! When we picked A.J. up, he was having a good time. He ran to the door and started telling me everything he had done that night. Overall, it was a successful night, and something we might try again in the future.

No comments: