4 years ago
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Baby Update
Hopefully, this will be the last baby update before the baby is born! We went to the doctor this morning for my 38-week check-up. Everything looked fine...the baby is still breech and had a heart rate of 143 bpm. The doctor measured my belly at 42 weeks, but thought the baby was just sprawled out...the way this one has been up in my ribs, I could have told her that! She didn't think it felt like a 10-pounder, like A.J. was. I feel like it weighs about 30 lbs!!! Anyway, we are looking forward to meeting the little one (and not being pregnant anymore)! As a funny side note, during A.J.'s bedtime routine, we like to read him books and then give him hugs and kisses. For the past couple of weeks, every time I get ready to hug him, he says "Ho, ho, ho! Merry Christmas", which Andy finds hysterical (me, not so amusing). My big, round belly must remind him of Santa!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
we cant wait to meet the little one!!
Post a Comment