We came home from the hospital Sunday afternoon (yep, that's right...surgery Friday, home on Sunday). Things around here have been crazy, between feedings, hormones, diaper changes, hormones, trying to sleep, hormones, adjusting to two kids, and did I mention hormones??? Andy has been great though. He realizes that I'm crazy and still loves me anyway. Having my parents here has also been a big help. They have been keeping A.J. busy while I try to recover from surgery. They're also great with the baby, and every once-in-a-while, I get to sneak a quick nap in! Isaac has been a pretty good baby so far. He eats, sleeps, and poops, although we're still trying to straighten out his days and nights. He only cries when he's hungry (and this boy has a set of lungs on him)! We took him to the doctor today for a 5-day check-up. He has lost some weight, but is still the same weight he was when he was discharged from the hospital, so the doctor was not too concerned. He also has some mild facial jaundice, but again, the doctor was not worried (but we've been sunning by the pool for a few minutes everyday anyway). Otherwise, we're all tired, but doing great!

Andy and Isaac at the hospital

I often wonder how someone that can stretch from my knees to my chest came out of my stomach!!!

Isaac James

Isaac and A.J. on Isaac's first day home

Bonding with Daddy
1 comment:
I love the new pics! He does look a LOT like AJ. A little mini-me for sure! Looks like everyone is doing great!
Post a Comment