4 years ago
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
TSA Response
So I got a call from the TSA today. They questioned me on what had happened while going through security at Lambert Airport in St. Louis. I told her the exact same story (the one in the previous post). She confirmed that the formula should have been able to be carried on the plane without being opened. She said if the formula was in a sealed, pop-top container and was not resealable (meaning the formula would expire when opened), only one of the containers needed to be tested, not all of them. So she took a description of the lady in security, our flight number, airline, terminal, time, etc., and is trying to track her down. If this happens in the future, we were told to ask for a supervisor...I just hope this doesn't happen to other families flying with babies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment