Things here are going pretty good. A.J. is keeping busy playing outside. He loves his new Big Wheel and absolutely hauls on it. He also loves to play soccer and do arts and crafts. Isaac is getting absolutely huge!!! We go to the doctor next week for his 4-month check up. I'm anxious to see how big he is...we're thinking he might be bigger than A.J. was at this age! I'm starting to get out the 12-month clothing, as his 9-month clothes are getting a bit small...he's so dang long!!! We got out his Exersaucer the other day...wrap a blanket around his mid-section and he's good to go. He's still been a bit fussy at night with his teeth (or lack there of)...he gnaws on his whole fist and drools like a St. Bernard. The other night he was fussy, so I stripped him down to his diaper and gave him a baby massage...he calmed down right away and then completely passed out! Nothing's more precious than a sleeping baby!
4 years ago









No comments:
Post a Comment