Background

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Superman

Not much has been going on in the Davis household lately. We're all on the tail-end of colds, so we've pretty much been keeping to ourselves. The weather has turned warm again this week, which I think is helping get rid of all the germs. I refuse to turn on the air yet, although it did get up to 80 inside the house today...I just wait until the sun goes down and open all the windows and turn on the fans and the house cools off a little. We did get A.J. a new pair of Superman pajamas. He loves them! He stands on the coffee table, yells "Superman", and then jumps onto the couch...someday, I know he's going to break a bone. Isaac has been fussy lately...we think he's teething, but nothing has popped through yet. He chomps and chews on everything he can get his hands on (which is a lot lately, since he can roll both ways now)!

It's a bird! It's a plane! No, it's Superman!!!


Leaping tall buildings in a single bound

Mini-me, a.k.a. Little Superman

Isaac enjoying the weather (his first time in shorts)

No comments: