This week has been busy with some of Isaac's firsts. On Tuesday, after sucking down another 8oz bottle in no time flat, we decided to let him try cereal for the first time. He wasn't really quite sure what to do with the spoon, so everytime he opened his mouth, I would just shove the cereal in. He just kind of played around with the food in his mouth before spitting it back out. I don't really think he even ate anything, but at least he didn't cry (like A.J.) By Thursday, he had learned quite well how to eat :) Today, he rolled over for the first time. He has been rolling on his side for a while now, but he waited for Daddy to get home from his trip to actually roll over...how thoughtful!
4 years ago








2 comments:
Future Dr. Davis?? Too cute! All but the IL gear..ewwww (LOL)
I did that one especially for you, Smiths!!!
Post a Comment