Background

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Sunday Skating

Today, we went and had Isaac's 3 month pictures taken...I can't believe he is three months already! I bought him a 9-month outfit to wear for the pictures...that will be the first and last time he wears that one! Man, that boy is growing!!! Then we took A.J. rollerskating for the first time. Let's just say it was an interesting venture! A.J. kept wanting to pick up his feet and walk regular instead of rolling. Our first lap was mainly me carrying him or picking him up off of the floor. He did get better as the day went on...I think he ended up getting a whole whopping 3 laps in!!!

Isaac's "little" outfit...and the first time he wore shoes

Mommy and A.J. getting ready to skate (everyone will have to ask Daddy about his skating abilities)!!!

Working on our first lap

This was not an unusual position for the day

A.J. thought the best part was the ICEE...Isaac wasn't too fond of it!

No comments: