I feel like I haven't updated the blog in a long time, but not much has been going on lately. It has been a little warm lately, 110-115, so we have been swimming a ton! A.J. came downstairs the other day with Andy's swim trunks on...I thought it was so funny, I just had to snap a picture! Isaac is keeping me busy as well. He crawls (still army crawling) all over the place and gets into everything!!! I found him under my sink the other day...right before he knocked over the garbage can and started sucking on avocado peels! You would think I didn't feed the poor boy or something! He is still growing like a weed...I've gotten rid of most of his 18-month clothing and we are now on to 24-month/2T! That's just for shirts though...most of his shorts are still 12-month (I don't know where he gets the skinny waist and no hips and butt...certainly not from his mother). Otherwise, we have still been hanging out with friends a lot and are getting ready to go on vacation soon!
4 years ago






No comments:
Post a Comment