After 2 years of living in Arizona, we finally made a trip to the Grand Canyon on Tuesday! It was super cold!!! I'm guessing it was probably in the 20's in the morning and it was very windy (something we Phoenician's are not used to)!!! The canyon itself was massive!!! I guess that is why they call it "Grand"! We were going to do a hike, but since it was so cold, we just drove along a scenic drive and stopped at different points to take pictures. By the afternoon, the wind had died down and it was a balmy 50 degrees (but felt much warmer compared to the morning weather). It was a trip well worth the wait!
4 years ago













1 comment:
Ha! I love that picture of your little fighting illini zonked in the back seat!! Too funny! Glad you guys FINALLY made it there :)
Post a Comment