Background

Friday, October 30, 2009

Trick or Treat!

Today, we went Trick-or-Treating at a nearby retirement home with my MOMS Club. We had a great time and got a lot of candy...so much, in fact, that we are debating skipping trick-or-treating tomorrow night. A.J. went as Spiderman and Isaac went as a doctor. Notice the big bruise and bump on Isaac's forehead...long story. On the way home from IL, A.J., Isaac, and I were boarding the plane. Our seats were the very first row, so we had to place our carry-ons in the overhead compartment, as there was no seat in front of us. So I put Isaac on A.J.'s lap and told him to hold his brother while I put the carry-ons away. The next thing I knew, Isaac had slipped out of A.J.'s lap, head first, right into the magazine holder on the front wall of the plane! He started wailing, the flight attendant had seen the whole thing and ran to get us ice, etc, etc. He calmed down after a couple of minutes, but his head looks terrible! What a fun first flight by myself with the kids!!!

Spiderman spraying his webs


Dr. Isaac and his big bump on his noggin

No comments: