4 years ago
Wednesday, March 10, 2010
Our New Toy
For Christmas this past year, Isaac got a lot of gift cards. We decided to cash some of them in for a bike trailer! I've always thought these were dangerous, but here in AZ, we have bike lanes everywhere, so we broke down and bought one (I still refuse to go on busy roads, but there is a paved trail I've been eyeing). The boys love it!!! They are always asking if we can go for a bike ride. I wasn't sure how Isaac felt about it until I pulled trailer out of the garage and he hopped in before I could even attach it to the bike! It's great exercise for Andy and me...I even rode it to the grocery store the other day!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
That's so great Hollie! I think the Buttons may be getting one of those! Oh, and Owen has loved looking at your pictures you just posted to FB!!
Post a Comment