4 years ago
Wednesday, March 10, 2010
Updates
So, I have really been slacking in the taking pictures and updating-the-blog categories. I thought I would upload what I had on the camera and try to get everything updated. We took Isaac to the allergist last week. According the their testing, he is NOT allergic to milk. We went out for dinner that night and ordered regular milk. He started throwing up when we got home and threw up all the next day. Then I made a lasagna bake with mozzarella cheese and cottage cheese, and he kept throwing that up as well. As long as we don't give him milk products, he is fine, so I'm guessing he's lactose intolerant. Hopefully, he will grow out of it! A.J. had a cold for a couple of weeks and missed a couple of days of school, but he is better now. Hopefully, everyone is on the mend, and we will remain healthy. Andy's been super busy at work...he has been traveling every week, as long as Sunday through Friday. It's stressful and the kids miss him, but we knew that is what his job would entail when we moved here. And that's basically it in a nutshell of our little family of four.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment