Background

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

IL Trip-Day 3

On Wednesday, we all made a little trip over to my sister's new house in Knoxville (ironically, this is the town where Andy was born and half of his family still lives).  The kids had a blast playing on their tower playhouse in the backyard.  They also had fun catching leaves falling from the trees.  They had the most fun when their cousins came home from school and they all got to play and be crazy! That night, I got to enjoy dinner with three of my friends from way back in grade school...I love girls' night!!!


A.J. flipping on the rings and Isaac flying like a bird

The boys and the playhouse

The boys climbing the tower...can anyone spot Isaac???

There he is, peeking out of one of the holes!!!

Reagan, A.J., Isaac, and Payton

Reagan, Payton, Isaac, and A.J.

The cousins being crazy!!!

The kiddos enjoying the play set

Cousins

Of course, I had to do girls' night with my friends all the way back from grade school!

No comments: