On Saturday, my mom, sister, and Aunt Linda went to southern IL for their hometown Corn Day festival. My dad had to work and the boys were at the Davis', so I went shopping. I got all of my Christmas shopping done and wrapped for everyone in Illinois. I love being productive! When my dad got off of work, we had lunch at Cracker Barrel, took in a movie (Dolphin Tale) and then went to Steak 'N Fries for dinner (such a dive, but oh, so good)! On Sunday, my mom, sister, and Aunt Linda got back in town and my other sister and her girls came over. It was fun visiting with everyone and letting the kids play and wear each other out. Of course, we had to have Monical's Pizza for dinner...very tasty! Then, on Monday, it was time to come back to Arizona. It's amazing how fast a week can go, but we had a great time!
 |
| The boys and Grandpa at the airport |
No comments:
Post a Comment