Background

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Man-cation

Andy's best friend, Kevin, flew in for Thanksgiving week, and the guys decided to do a little site-seeing for a few days.  Their first stop was the Hoover Dam.  They took a quick tour and then decided to do a little golfing.  That night, they headed to Las Vegas and took in some of the sites there.  The next day, they went golfing at Wolf Creek Golf Resort in Mesquite, Nevada.  Andy said it was the most amazing golf course he has ever played (I'm not that into golf, but the course does look pretty awesome).  The following day, they went hiking at Zion National Park in Utah.  They hiked Angel's Landing...then, back to Las Vegas for some more fun.  Thanks, Kevin, for letting my husband tag along...he had a great time!

The Hoover Dam

Kevin at the Hoover Dam

Wolf Creek Golf Course

Wolf Creek

Angel's Landing

Kevin at Angel's Landing

Andy at Angel's Landing

Serendipity in Las Vegas...I told Andy I didn't want to see any frozen hot chocolate with two straws on a guys' trip, so this is the picture I got!

No comments: