Background

Friday, November 11, 2011

Marley Farms

On Friday, we went to a benefit at Marley Farms for a little girl in A.J.'s school who has cancer.  What a neat little park!  It is only a couple of miles from our house and they had the best petting zoo I have ever been to.  Everything was so clean and there were a ton of animals (goats, llamas, sheep, kangaroos, peacocks, camels, horses, cows, deer, ostriches, bulls, pigs, and even a zonkey--zebra/donkey--I'm sure there are many more I left out).  The kids had a great time feeding and petting all the animals.  They even got to ride ponies, ride a train, and jump in the bouncy house!

A.J. with the llamas and goats

Isaac and the llama

Isaac and the goats

A.J. feeding the goats

Isaac feeding the goats

Daddy feeding the llamas

Isaac's first pony ride

A.J.'s first pony ride

The boys with the camel

A.J. feeding the camel

The camel nibbling on Isaac's hand

A.J. getting a licking from the cows

Nibbles from the horses

More nibbles from the horses

The boys feeding the deer

A.J. and the "zonkey"

Having fun on the train ride

No comments: