Background

Monday, June 4, 2012

Coronado Beach

My parents and sister came to visit for the week, and since my mom has never seen the ocean (except from an airplane), we decided to take a little road trip to San Diego.  We went to Coronado Beach on the first day...it is rated this year's number one beach in America!  I think my mom really enjoyed the ocean...she said it was very relaxing and peaceful (as peaceful as it can be with a 6 and 3 year old running around, screaming)!!!

My parents and the boys at Coronado Beach

Mom and Angela getting ready to put their feet in...

I love this picture...my mom's first time in the ocean...I don't think she realized how cold the Pacific truly is!!!

My parents at Coronado Beach

My parents celebrating their 40th anniversary week at the beach

Isaac and A.J.

This is the castle the boys made ;-)

View of the bay and the ocean beyond from our hotel room

No comments: