Background

Friday, June 8, 2012

Sedona--Pink Jeep Tour

On Friday, we did something that I have always wanted to do since we moved here...we went on a jeep tour of Sedona.  And since my family was here, I took them along for the ride!  Sedona has beautiful red rock formations and hiking them can be strenuous, so we rode a jeep up into the red rocks.  I don't know which was more fun...riding in the jeep and seeing all the formations or watching my mom sliding around in the jeep!  We definitely took her out of her comfort zone!

The boys and I in front of Bell Rock

My parents and the boys

My sister, Angela

Everyone was calm at the beginning of the tour

Me and Isaac at the beginning of the tour
My family at Sedona

A little tree squirrel in the agave plant

A.J. and Isaac

Our family on the Pink Jeep Tour

Sedona
Some of the crazy angles the jeep manuevered

Going down the rugged terrain

Trying to stay in our seats!

I think my mom was panicking at this point

Even Isaac thought the ride was crazy!!!

I can't believe he fell asleep
Video of the Pink Jeep Tour

 
Going down the steep rocks!!!

1 comment:

Four Buttons said...

That looked like SO MUCH FUN!!!! I love Isaac's face in the picture with you and him!! Makes me miss you guys and that great state you live in :)