We have finally hit double digit temperatures after our first summer of mainly triple digits!!! I was listening to the news the other day, and the meteorologist said we had 105 days of triple digit temperatures. That makes the 49 days of 90+ while being pregnant with A.J. look like nothing, but these triple digits were definitely more tolerable (humidity in IL is a killer). The news anchors were also joking that now we are in the 90's, people will start breaking out their sweaters and turning on the fireplaces! It is nice to finally be able to go outside again, and we're looking forward to getting out a little before the baby comes. Meanwhile, here's some pics of A.J. keeping himself occupied while I try to keep my feet elevated.

A.J. is getting very creative with the blocks...he used every last one of them to build this tower and monster!!!
I moved the chairs from the kitchen to the family room so I could mop...A.J. thought I was playing trains and wanted to ride in the caboose!
No comments:
Post a Comment