Background

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Moo Moo Palooza

Today, we went to Superstition Farms to the Moo Moo Palooza event. There were arts and crafts, petting zoos, hayrack rides, pony rides, and much more. We had a lot of fun, despite all the wind (and blowing dust). As for a baby update, I went to the doctor yesterday and there's not much to report. The heartrate was 151 bpm and the baby is still breech. It's still just a waiting game.

A.J. with one of the cows

Petting the bunny

The Turkey with the turkeys (when he saw the turkeys, he started doing the chicken dance)!

Feeding the goats


This horse may look friendly, but it kept head-butting A.J. (he thought it was funny)

Enjoying a hayrack ride

Hundreds of cows (I think I've seen more cows and dairy farms here in AZ than back in IL)

Climbing up the haystacks

Laughing in the pumpkin patch

No comments: