On Friday, Andy took the day off, so we all piled into the van. We had no idea where we were going or what we were going to do, but we needed a break from the house for a while, so we just drove. Our first stop was the Scottsdale Fashion Center. It is a pretty nice mall just north of here. We walked around for a while, but didn't buy anything. Then we kept on driving and ate lunch at a little place called El Encanto in Cave Creek. The food there was delicious and A.J. loved the duck pond in the middle of the restaurant! Then we made a stop at another mall, the Anthem Outlet stores. A.J. had fun playing in the splash pad there, but again, we didn't buy anything (not as good of deals as I had hoped for). Finally, on our way home, we stopped by the Bass Pro Shop in Mesa. This was actually A.J.'s favorite part of the day...we let him play a game where you could shoot wild animals...who knew!!!
4 years ago









1 comment:
totally awesome, I love that you all just made a totally impromptu day and had so much fun!! those are usually the best days! did you enjoy the fashion center? I think we accidentally ended up there one day while I was looking for a borders, it seemed a little too chic for this lady :)
Post a Comment