Background

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

First Haircut!!!

Tonight, the family went out to do some shopping. It was rather breezy outside, and we noticed that Isaac's "mullet" was blowing in the wind! It was definitely time for his first haircut...overdue, actually. A.J. needed a haircut too, so we let him go first so Isaac could get used to the clippers. A.J. did awesome! He is getting so much better at sitting still and not crying (although I still can't justify spending money on haircuts, so I just do it myself). Next came Isaac. I first snipped some of his longer hair to put in the baby book. Then I trimmed up just his "mullet" with the clippers. I was surprised that he sat pretty still and didn't cry either. Now at least his hair does not hang over his collar anymore!!!

Before

After (hardly any difference, I know, but trust me...it looks better)

All smiles :-)

The other morning, A.J. "helped" me by feeding Isaac...there was cereal all over the high chair, floor, table, and of course, Isaac. Both boys thought it was really funny though...needless to say, we threw Isaac in the tub!!!

1 comment:

Katie said...

i know there isn't a BIG difference, but it it does always look better. i love a fresh haircut..... too bad tate's is getting TOO long!