Today was A.J.'s first day of preschool...I can't believe he is old enough for school already! It seems like just yesterday he was my only baby, small enough to hold in my arms. A.J. was very excited to go to school. He came running into our room at 5:45 this morning and said "Mommy, did you forget? I'm going to school today!" So, we got up, got ready for school, and off we went. A.J. didn't seem nervous at all and as soon as he got in the classroom, he started playing with the other kids and toys. I told him it was time for me to leave and he said "Bye" and didn't even look up! I guess that is better than a crying kid!
2 comments:
did you enjoy your morning w/ only one kid???? i've been enjoying my ALONE time!!!!! be glad he wasn't sad, i've had to deal w/ that before, and it's NOT fun!
Aww, how cute!! He looks like such a little man with his backpack on and a huge grin!! I'm so glad the transition from home to school went well, that's awesome :)
Post a Comment