Background

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Tuckered Little Boy

After dropping A.J. off at school this morning, Isaac and I were super busy playing, cleaning, and doing chores around the house. We were running from the time A.J. was gone until we had to pick him up at noon. When we all got home, I fixed the boys lunch, sat them at the table, and went to the office to check my email real quick. After about 3 minutes, I went back to the kitchen to check on the boys, and Isaac was OUT!!! He was literally sawing logs in his highchair. I picked him up, put him in the crib, and he slept the rest of the afternoon!!!

1 comment:

Four Buttons said...

oh my gosh, that's hilarious Hollie!! What a cutie, and how awesome that he wore himself out that he slept on his corn dogs!! He's too sweet :)