4 years ago
Tuesday, April 6, 2010
Tuesday Humor
We have the exact same routine every morning. We get up, we have breakfast, then I go upstairs and shower while the boys are watching tv. Before I get into the shower, I usually throw down the boys clothes for the day...today was no exception. When I finished my shower and came downstairs, this is how A.J. was dressed for school:
I asked him if that was how he was going to school and he said yes. I asked him if he thought anything was wrong with his outfit, and he said no. So I had to take a picture to confirm everything. He had put on his own shorts just fine, but he put on Isaac's shirt! His belly was hanging out and the sleeves were up to his armpits! Luckily, we got the right shirts on everyone, but not without a laugh or two ;-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Ha! too funny Hollie! I'm surprised the shirt you threw down for AJ still fit him by the time it reached the 1st floor. he he he :)
that is really funny :-)
Way too cute. I just thought AJ had another growth spurt! Before you know it he will be as tall as Andy!
Post a Comment