Background

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

District Fun

We've been getting together with friends, old and new, from the Cat Phoenix District this week. The kids are all having so much fun playing together, while the ladies have some much needed adult conversation (and maybe a snack or two...can't get together without food)! Luckily, the weather is still pretty nice, so the kids can play outside...soon, we'll be jumping in the pool!

"The boys"...A.J., Owen, and Levi riding in the truck


New buddies, A.J. and Owen

Hayden had to take a turn too...isn't she the cutest little thing???

Lindsey delivering some pitches to Owen

The kids all buddying up to Sarah :)

1 comment:

Four Buttons said...

This was so fun! I'm so glad you take pics, I really need to step up and start bringing my camera! I especially love the pic of Sarah and how all the kids decided to congregate by her :) Can't wait for the next one!