Background

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Hanging Out

It has been really windy here this spring, so we have been spending some quality time indoors (unfortunately...soon it will be summer and we'll have to stay in). Isaac absolutely adores A.J.!!! There can be a room full of people, and he still singles A.J. out. He is always smiling at A.J. and the few times that A.J. actually does pay attention to him, he just laughs and laughs! I can't wait for Isaac to start crawling and interacting more...I think he and A.J. will have a blast together! Then I was vacuuming the other day and everytime I vacuum, A.J. gets out his toy vacuum and vacuums with me. So I let him do the real thing. He's still a little small for it, but if he still enjoys it in a couple of years, that chore is all his! We got the Jumping Johnny out for Isaac last week. So far, he just likes to sit in it and play with toys, but he hasn't really figured out the bouncing yet. I'm sure that is only a matter of time. He does squeal if anyone bounces him. Finally, when it's not too windy out, A.J. loves riding his Power Wheel around. He was driving the other day, and Andy put Isaac in the bed of the truck. A.J. hauled him around the yard a couple of times and he loved it! Soon, he'll be sitting in the passenger seat and before you know it, he'll be driving!!!

A.J. and Isaac spending some time together
A.J. vacuuming

Isaac in the Jumping Johnny

At first, Isaac didn't know what to think...

...but he soon realized he was having fun!!!

No comments: