Background

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter

I've been really far behind on blogging, so I'm trying to catch up :) Sunday was Easter...we had a great day! A.J. actually slept in (waking up at 7:20) and came downstairs to find the Easter Bunny had visited! He got a variety of toys and candy and was really happy and excited. Isaac basically got the shaft (he got some puffs and yogurt bites, which he can't have quite yet, and a pair of jammies). Then we all went to church for Easter services. When we came home, we had ham, rolls, broccoli/cauliflower salad, strawberry pretzel salad and Buster Bar dessert! It was all really good and we stuffed ourselves!

A.J. checking out the goods in his baskets


He was so excited about this little tow truck!

Isaac sporting his "Baby's First Easter" bib

We had Isaac's picture taken with the Easter Bunny at Wal-mart (the bunny was scary, but the picture was free)!!!

All smiles, despite getting the shaft on his basket :(

1 comment:

Four Buttons said...

Such fun pics! Um, I'm sure your kids were totally digging the bunny, but he's kinda spooky eh? :)