Background

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Surprise in the Pantry

As I was walking through the kitchen today, I thought I saw scurrying feet and a long tail go under the pantry door. If your from the Midwest, this means a mouse. But when you live in the desert, it can only mean one thing...gecko!!! Don't get me wrong, I like geckos...they eat all our spiders and crickets; however, I can stand them a lot better if they are outdoors. According to Hawaiian culture, a gecko in your house means good luck. We've only had two in the house so far (including this one). What I want to know is why do they only come in when Andy is on business trips??? So I got out my trusty kitchen tongs and Tupperware and coaxed him into the container so we could let him go outside. By the way, the diet Cherry Dr. Pepper in the pics...fabulous (and on sale this week at Basha's, 3 for $7)!!!



1 comment:

Grandma Reen said...

O.K. - you're trying to keep us from visiting aren't you!!! There is never a dull moment at your house.