Background

Friday, June 5, 2009

Las Vegas

Andy's parents came the first week of June and offered to keep the kids while we went to Las Vegas for our 9th anniversary. We had a great time in Vegas. Although it was neat seeing all the enormous hotels, I don't feel a need to go back anytime soon, as I am not a gambler or a show-goer or a shopper. We mainly walked the strip and did a lot of people-watching. I'm glad we did not have the kids with us, or there would have been a lot of explaining to do :)

The Hoover Dam

The Hoover Dam

Lake Mead that feeds into the Hoover Dam

Andy and Me at the Hoover Dam

Our hotel, The Venetian

The lobby of our hotel
The fountains at the Bellagio

The Arc de Triomphe at the Paris Hotel

The Eiffel Tower at the Paris Hotel

New York, New York

One of the shirts I wanted to get Isaac

Another shirt I wanted to get Isaac :)

The gondola rides in our hotel

"Tito", our gondolier...he even sang to us in Italian!!!

Andy and Me on the gondola ride

1 comment:

Four Buttons said...

wow! that looked like so much fun!! even I, who would never think LV would be much fun, think it may be worth checking out one of these days, hmm :) glad you got some alone time to relax, reconnect, and enjoy just eachother's company :)